At Headcorn Primary School, we provide an engaging, inclusive and challenging curriculum which is broad and balanced, and meets the needs of all of our pupils.
In all subjects this will provide opportunities to:
* Build character and embed our values of aspiration, inclusion and resilience to enable pupils to reach their full potential academically, socially, physically and emotionally in preparation for the responsibilities and experiences of life and in wider school life.
* Build up a progression of knowledge, skills and understanding; providing opportunities to question, explore, research, reason and solve problems, and think critically.
* Developing pupils' memory so that they are able to retain what they have learnt in the long-term enabling us to move pupils on, deepening learning and forward into new learning.
* Develop creativity firing up pupil's imagination across the curriculum.
* Nurturing curiosity, fostering a fascination and a deeper understanding of the wider world and its people, in the past, present and future.
* Foster a love of learning ensuring that it is enjoyable.