The Vision and Values of Our School
Within our safe, friendly and inclusive environment, we aspire to be the best that we can be.
We value individuality, facing challenges together, showing compassion and helping each other to achieve.
We believe in learning for life.
* Looking to make a positive difference everyday
* Actively trying to be best that we can be
* Enjoying and seeking out opportunities to try new things
* Understanding that we are all equally important individuals
* Recognising and celebrating our differences
* Being compassionate, respectful, helpful people
* Showing perseverance and determination
* Understanding that making mistakes is part of learning
* Thinking in different ways to face challenges and overcome difficulties
OUR COMMUNITY CODE
At Headcorn Primary School, we want our pupils, staff and school families to feel welcomed, safe and invested in and able to succeed as part of our school community.
Our Community Code is ‘Learning for life…’
The expectation is that every one of us has a responsibility to demonstrate our Core Values and our Community Code and that these will be demonstrated:
- Child to Child
- Child to Adult
- Adult to Child
- Adult to Adult
In this way, we are all TEAM HEADCORN.