Headcorn Primary School's ethos is to provide a happy, stimulating environment in which children are supported to reach their full potential. Children, Staff and parents work actively in partnership to promote our aim to maximise the child's academic achievement whilst ensuring well-rounded character development. The information below is the basis for our Home School Agreement.
As a school we will do our best to:
- provide a safe, stimulating and happy environment
- provide a broad, balanced and meaningful education for your child
- encourage all children to achieve their full potential
- arrange Termly Learning Conferences to discuss, in partnership with your child, their learning and progress and provide an annual report.
- inform you of any concerns which may affect your child's work or behaviour
- be open, welcoming and available to discuss your child's progress
- contact you if there is a problem with your child's health, attendance or behaviour
- encourage children to take care of their surroundings and others around them
- inform parents about topics to be covered each term
- keep you informed about school events and activities through newsletters and the school's website
We encourage all our learners to aim to:
- demonstrate our Core Values
- adhere to our Community Code
- work to the best of their abilities both at home and at school
- bring all the things that they need every day, including completed homework
- respect the feelings and beliefs of others
- help to keep our school tidy, safe and a happy environment for all
Our Core Values are:
At Headcorn Primary School, we want our pupils, staff and school families to feel welcomed, safe and invested in and able to succeed as part of our school community. Our Community Code is ‘Learning for life…’
The expectation is that every one of us has a responsibility to demonstrate our Core Values and our Community Code and that these will be demonstrated:
In this way, we are all "TEAM HEADCORN."